Live the life you deserve
I combine skills and psychological modules, mainly from positive Adlerian psychology and existential-phenomenological philosophy, in order to fit to the clients’ unique individual needs and preferences, and together we embark on a journey of deep reflection, self-exploration, challenge and growth, to achieve a more satisfying, self-fulfilling and joyful life.
Adlerian Life Coaching helps you tap into your inner strength and values and makes authentic decisions, which will motivate and inspire you to reach your life goals. In the coaching process, we focus on the present and create the right conditions today to meet your full potential in the future.
Alfred Adler founded the individual psychology at the beginning of the 20th century. This method promotes subjectivity and choice. We are the ones who create our own reality and therefore, once we change, so does reality. In contrast to other psychological approaches, the Adlerian method of therapy and coaching does not focus on the past, but on the present and the future, while emphasizing the client’s choice and encouraging the client to create the right conditions in the present in order to realize full potential in the future.
Today I specialise in existentialist-phenomenological therapy, according to which we are responsible for our choices, in search for meaning and purpose in our lives. Anxiety, freedom, responsibility, meaning and isolation are an integral part of living an authentic life. Exploring the way we relate to others, our choices, assumptions, values and beliefs, examining conflicts and choices in our lives can facilitate a deeper understanding and enable true free choice and optimal self-fulfilment.
- Create a long-term vision and set goals
- Increase awareness of your values
- Discover your creativity and uniqueness
- Discover your strengths and capabilities
- Reach results and achieve goals in a short period of time
- Focus on the future by changing today
- Focus on what you have and your strengths, resources and successes, not on problems and what isn’t working in your personal or professional life
- Increase confidence and self-esteem, reinforcing empowering beliefs and attitudes
- Improve relationships, e.g. with partner, child, relationships at work with boss, colleagues etc.
- Increase clarity and focus on your goals
- Realize your potential
- Increase effectiveness and productivity in personal life and at work
- Expand perspective on life’s events and relationships