EMBRACE LIFE’S CHALLENGES
Life throws many surprises at us, and while we cannot have full control over the situations in which we find ourselves, nor change the other people in our lives, we CAN take control of how we respond to certain situations. Sometimes we are limited by the stories we tell ourselves and our subjective perception of reality.
Research shows that good relationships are the main predictor of well-being and happiness. According to Adler’s theory, man is guided from the beginning of his life by the need to belong; to be loved, capable, valued and needed. One strives to belong to a group, a family, a community and a relationship. Adlerian Relationship Coaching allows the client to take responsibility for his part in the relationship and to create a change in his reactions, habits, and dialogue with the other.
A relocation or an immigration process always has an impact on our relationships. Through couples coaching or relationship coaching you can:
- Understand your current situation better
- Change habits in the present in order to achieve positive results in the future
- Improve communication and learn new strategies to resolve conflicts
- Manage and ease tension in the relationship
- Understand each other’s perspective
- Become a team again, without ignoring one’s personal needs
- Create a joint relationship vision and joint agreements
Being qualified as both couples coach and couples counsellor, I can offer the right therapy that is best suitable to the couple’s needs.